The Susan G. Komen Circle of Promise is honoring Cancer Care Heroes who have provided comfort to those in need, going above and beyond.
This virtual ceremony will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday, March 19.
While there are many doing an outstanding job, however, we are pleased to honor the following cancer care employees:
• Nirma Usher, nurse practitioner, San Bernardino County Public Health Department
• Tammy Jackson, oncology nurse, St. Bernardine Medical Center
• Pam Williams, CNA, St. Bernardine Medical Center
• Eden Hagos, RN, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
• Wintworth Simmons, per diem RN, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
• Van Smith, health care technician, Loma Linda VA Healthcare System
• Clifford Chimaobi Eke, MD, Kaiser Permanente
• Dana Walker, certified mastectomy fitter, Cinderella’s Closet in Rancho Cucamonga
There is no charge for this event, however, donations are encouraged. Donate $100 or more to receive “Lives Inspired – Portraits of Breast Cancer Survivors,” a beautiful portrayal in pictures and words of the struggles and victories of breast cancer survivors, a news release says.
To attend the virtual celebration:http://inlandempire.info-komen.org/site/Calendar?id=25048&view=Detail